2013 Resolutions: What is Next for me?
2012 has been an ups and downs year for me. There are areas of did well, and area of improvement and lessons learnt. Here are some of the pointers and take away for 2012 which i do hope that 2013 can be a better year for me.
Did Well in 2012:
- I have at last accomplished more than 100+ website sales in my online business advancement. This brings me recognition in the area of web business development & management as well as customer satisfaction. Thanks to all my loyal clients all over the globe.
- I have successfully launched 3 internet Marketing Courses 2012 in singapore to 50+ participants, which is an important milestone which brings me to the next level of coaching. They are my inspiration and their success will be my success as a coach moving forward.
- My facebook Fanpage has also grew past 3,000+ fans. A significant breakthrough in 2012.
- 2012 is a year of growth and development for me. I have completed my NLP Course as a Certified NLP Practitioner, Thanks to my Trainer Barney Wee who has taught me unselfishly the facts about life, learning and well-being during these 12 days course. This course empowered me into the next level of Life transformation and understanding how to bring up oneself better in terms of people relationship, changing to a positive state of mind to effectively cope with undesired moments and behaviors In addition, i am glad to have completed another course, ‘Philosophy of Success‘ with my business networking partners.
What are the Lesson learnt?:
- Things doesn’t always turn well, and there are setback in 2012. I have not been successful in engaging with my partnership on my business due to many unknown and unforeseen factors. The projects were jeopardized and come to a halt.
- Focus has been an issue. Prioritization has been a challenge due to overloading in projects as well as focusing into too minor details. Never to overload myself if the plate is already full.
- My training course went well, but there are great learning curve and feedback from my participants. The presupposition which i uphold in my NLP course is the ‘meaning of the communication is the feedback i got’. Here I got the feedback from all my participants and there is much to learn and to improve.
Improvement & What I can Do Better:
- What i need to improve on are from those lesson that i learnt above. There are much more to that. I am putting all feedback i gather to further enhance my Internet Marketing Courses in 2013. I believed all the inputs and comments are key to success and improvement.
- Although my main business partnership doesn’t went well. But my other collaboration part are moving along well. I have engaged in 2 business collaborations which these are my starting point in 2013. These collaborations started late in 2012, but suppose to make progress in 2013 with a solid and well executed plan.
- Lastly, my next level of learning in personal development and growth.
My 2013 Resolutions:
I would like to keep my 2013 Resolutions simple. I would like to see myself with positive growth in 3 area of Focus: Growth In Internet Business Training and Consultancy, Lifestyle and Professional Network.
I believe that focus on less is More. Having big dreams without a plans means nothing at all. That’s all i have to share…
I hope you too have plans & resolutions for 2013. Share it in comments section below……
9 Powerful Tips to Achieve Your Personal Development Goal
If you feel that you haven’t been making enough progress in your personal development goals, then this article should be very helpful to you. Remember that positive thinking and education are the way to personal development. This article provides you with some things you can use to reach your goals.
1. Feed your faith with love.
There is no way to have faith in something you do not love. Thus, it is important to always act on your faith and show your love. When you see someone who could benefit from your love, take action and show your faith through good deeds.
2. Adjust Your diet.
If you are battling depression, it may be helpful to adjust your diet by increasing your intake of complex carbohydrates. If you are not consuming adequate amounts of complex carbohydrates, your serotonin levels may be lower than they should be. Increase complex carbs through nuts, whole rice, beans and fruits.
3. Compliment other people.
Fighting this trend and complimenting others changes your mindset and makes you a kinder person.
4. Choose to spend your time with positive people.
Not only will this strengthen your resolve and reinforce positive attitudes in yourself, but it will also allow you a break from people who are toxic that badmouth your goals and dreams at every turn.
5. Failing can be hard for your ego.
Actually, failure is really a learning experience. Failure is a method of learning your strengths and your weaknesses. When you look at it from that perspective, failure can be considered a good thing, as it helps you know more about your personal makeup.
6. Take Good care of yourself.
Without taking care of yourself, you will be unable to care for others. No matter your path, or whether you’re failing or thriving, take time out to restore and rest yourself.
7. Leaders need to be humble, but strict.
In order to be a good leader, you must be able to put yourself in the shoes of everyone that you lead. Being virtuous and having integrity is part of being a leader, too, and few people will follow a leader that does not display these traits.
8. Writing yourself a motivational speech.
Write down all of your good characteristics. Keep the card in your purse or wallet, and pull it out every time you feel depressed and defeated or have a negative thought about yourself. You might even consider recording the mantra in your own voice, so that you can play it back at any time. Is there a benefit?
9. Maintenance a healthy body.
In order to maintain a healthy body, you have to stay motivated to practice healthy eating habits and exercise. Put health at the pinnacle of your personal development plan to feel your best and to be more successful with all of your other life goals.
Seeing as you are more knowledgeable about personal development, start working on your goals. Remember that personal development is a lifelong effort to improve, and always be open to trying new things that can help you to improve.
How To Develop Your Personality Fast And Easy
Study up on the hows and whys of personal development if you want to achieve the best you can in personal growth. There are plenty of tips that you can use to help you towards your own personal development, so take some time to read this article and apply the knowledge accordingly.
If you want to improve yourself, set some goals first. For example, if you wish to become more confident in your life, write that down. After, quickly brainstorm a few ideas that could improve your confidence. You then want to position yourself so you can make this happen. By forcing yourself to address each goal, you increase your chances of success.
Everyone should strive to be the best that they can be. That said, you should always possess an intense passion to achieve the greatness that you are capable of. Do not worry if you are not the best at what you do: the important part is to enjoy it and inspire others. Do work you enjoy, complete it the best you can, and your self-esteem will grow stronger.
Everyone needs to have an emergency fund. Many people think that a credit card counts as an emergency fund. Putting back a few dollars weekly can build an emergency fund quickly. This “rainy day fund” gives the security of knowing we can manage our expenses and pay off our debts.
Your pastor or counselor is there to help. They are trained to deal with issues that you might have, as well as a lot of experience doing so. They are prepared to listen and give sound advice that you will benefit from. When you can talk out your issues with a licensed professional, you will find your life will be much happier.
Set Your Daily Goal
Strive to improve daily so that each one is more perfect than the previous. Steady, unending improvement should be your goal. This attitude will help you stay motivated and focused on your development, so improve something daily.
Keep a Regular Exercise Plan
Exercise can benefit almost anyone, even those who are not trying to shed excess weight. There are many other benefits from regular exercise. Because physical activity stimulates production of feel-good chemicals in the body, a workout program may actually make you feel calmer and more positive.
FOCUS one at a Time
Pick one thing that you feel needs attention the most and concentrate on that first. Perhaps there are several areas you want to improve, but focus on just one at a time. It is also more likely that the personality changes will endure long-term, because it is easier to maintain these adjustments if they are done gradually.
Make the important aspects of your life the focus of how you live. The key to attaining inner peace is knowing what really matters and finding the good in what you have.
Understand that growth through personal development involves widening your knowledge base. It’s up to you to take the knowledge you gain and apply it to your life, though. There are perhaps limitless ways in which one can grow as a person. Once you start using these tips, you’ll start to feel better about yourself.