2013 Resolutions: What is Next for me?
2012 has been an ups and downs year for me. There are areas of did well, and area of improvement and lessons learnt. Here are some of the pointers and take away for 2012 which i do hope that 2013 can be a better year for me.
Did Well in 2012:
- I have at last accomplished more than 100+ website sales in my online business advancement. This brings me recognition in the area of web business development & management as well as customer satisfaction. Thanks to all my loyal clients all over the globe.
- I have successfully launched 3 internet Marketing Courses 2012 in singapore to 50+ participants, which is an important milestone which brings me to the next level of coaching. They are my inspiration and their success will be my success as a coach moving forward.
- My facebook Fanpage has also grew past 3,000+ fans. A significant breakthrough in 2012.
- 2012 is a year of growth and development for me. I have completed my NLP Course as a Certified NLP Practitioner, Thanks to my Trainer Barney Wee who has taught me unselfishly the facts about life, learning and well-being during these 12 days course. This course empowered me into the next level of Life transformation and understanding how to bring up oneself better in terms of people relationship, changing to a positive state of mind to effectively cope with undesired moments and behaviors In addition, i am glad to have completed another course, ‘Philosophy of Success‘ with my business networking partners.
What are the Lesson learnt?:
- Things doesn’t always turn well, and there are setback in 2012. I have not been successful in engaging with my partnership on my business due to many unknown and unforeseen factors. The projects were jeopardized and come to a halt.
- Focus has been an issue. Prioritization has been a challenge due to overloading in projects as well as focusing into too minor details. Never to overload myself if the plate is already full.
- My training course went well, but there are great learning curve and feedback from my participants. The presupposition which i uphold in my NLP course is the ‘meaning of the communication is the feedback i got’. Here I got the feedback from all my participants and there is much to learn and to improve.
Improvement & What I can Do Better:
- What i need to improve on are from those lesson that i learnt above. There are much more to that. I am putting all feedback i gather to further enhance my Internet Marketing Courses in 2013. I believed all the inputs and comments are key to success and improvement.
- Although my main business partnership doesn’t went well. But my other collaboration part are moving along well. I have engaged in 2 business collaborations which these are my starting point in 2013. These collaborations started late in 2012, but suppose to make progress in 2013 with a solid and well executed plan.
- Lastly, my next level of learning in personal development and growth.
My 2013 Resolutions:
I would like to keep my 2013 Resolutions simple. I would like to see myself with positive growth in 3 area of Focus: Growth In Internet Business Training and Consultancy, Lifestyle and Professional Network.
I believe that focus on less is More. Having big dreams without a plans means nothing at all. That’s all i have to share…
I hope you too have plans & resolutions for 2013. Share it in comments section below……